BOS Support Central

Welcome, Guest Login

Support Center

How can I enroll my child or a child that is in my legal care?

Last Updated: Apr 17, 2013 11:13AM EDT


You can register your child or grandchild online! Follow these steps:
1.  Go to
2.  Select your Country, then click GO

3.  Then click "Register My Child" at the top of your Country's page and follow the steps.


Or you can use these direct links:


Online registration is currently available in the USA and Canada.




You will get an email to the address you entered confirming the registration is pending.  Once approved by the local affiliate you will get a another email with the approval information.


To find your local affiliate in the United Kingdom go here:
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found