Imagination Library Registration Types
Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library provides three registration types. Affiliate Main Coordinators may choose to allow any of the three types, all three, or any combination of the three.
*A minimum of one registration type must be turned ON at all times for operating affiliates.
The three registration types available are:
- Online: This option allows viewers to register their child online via the official Imagination Library registration widget, which is available at http://imaginationlibrary.com and can also be embedded into any external website.
*Incoming Online Registrations are added to your Pending Child area for review and must be approved before books are mailed. Pending Registrations will show in your Urgent Alerts window under the Pending Registration section.
- Mail-In This option provides you with the ability to upload a printable registration form in PDF format via your Enhanced Profile area, which can be downloaded, printed, and mailed in by parents to an address you specify.
- On Location: This option allows you to provide viewers with the physical address needed to register their child at a specific location. The physical address and hours of operation must be submitted via your Enhanced Profile area before this registration type can be turned on.
*If you have multiple registration locations, please only enter your primary registration address and add additional location information via your affiliate description within your Enhanced Profile area.
WHERE TO EDIT?
To edit your registration types, login to your BOS as the Main Coordinator and access any of the following areas:
Log in to the BOS
2. Click on DAILY OPERATIONS
3. Click on AFFILIATES
4. Click on EDIT PROFILE
5. Click on Registration Options…
There are 3 registration options to choose from.
If the option is GREEN it is active. To edit click on one of the icons