Be sure to add all combinations of each postcode your affiliate covers. So for example, maybe you cover a zip code in the USA and while adding that zip code in your coverage area, the BOS gives you several city names, spellings, abbreviations and/or county names to choose from. Be SURE that you add all combinations of the areas that you cover. These variations come directly from your local postal service.
This can be done by following these simple steps:
- Login as Coordinator
- Go to your main menu and choose Coordinator and select Affiliates.
- A page will display showing the affiliates you manage. You can either “Edit” an existing coverage area or add a new coverage area.
- To add a new coverage area, select the Plus + sign at the top right of your screen.
- Enter the Zip/State/City/County and then select registration types.
*You may receive a Warning Message if you try to add a Coverage Area that is already taken.
*You can provide specific details about the Coverage Area using the Front-End Flag feature. This text is limited to 280 characters, including spaces.
**The Front-End Flag message you enter will display in the manner shown below.
- Once you have made all your updates, remember to Save your changes.