If you are using this form to ensure book delivery to children in your household, to add members to your household, or to include persons with different last names (and no actual change of address), please check out this list of situations calling for CHANGE-OF-ADDRESS FORM 3575. We will continue to update this article as new reasons are added.
Please note that you should enter your physical address in both the old and the new address fields, although we realize it is the same information, it also enables the US Postal Service to ensure proper delivery to all appropriate recipients at an address.
• If you are adding a newborn to this address.
• If a child with the same or different last name moves to this address.
• If a relative with the same or different last name moves in with their child and is living at the same address.
• If you are the foster parent of a child in the program.
• If any legal guardians of a child with the same or different last name move to this address.
• If there is a change of a child’s last name because of legal adoption or if a parent’s name changes due to marriage.
• If there has been a name changed within the family, the new last name must be added.
• If a new home is being built at a new address.
For the following situations, fill out the entire form:
• In cases of separation or divorce, the address where the child lives permanently must be filled out. In the case of equal joint custody, one address must be chosen as the one where the books will be delivered.
• If there are any family members that are moving temporarily, fill out information to reflect change of address, indicating beginning and ending dates. (steps 2 through 4).
• Military families fill out moving information to reflect the temporary change of address, indicating beginning and ending dates.
The Book Order System NCOA tool checks all addresses for USPS Changes of Address. If you have an old one on file or have entered a temporary one, books may be delivered to an incorrect address. Please make sure your post office has the correct information on file for you.