If you would like to acknowledge your sponsor by printing their company name on your mailing labels, you can do so by adding them to your tag lines.
Guidelines for editing your tag lines:
- Editing the tag lines on your Affiliate profile in the BOS, using no more than 30 characters per line.
- Our mail service partner in Knoxville has continued to research what can be included in these tag lines so that we recognize businesses or organizations who in some way contribute to, donate to, or sponsor an affiliate.
- The purpose is to identify the sponsor but cannot appear as an advertisement. These changes must be made prior to the book order process in order to print properly on the labels for the following month.
- All tag line changes are submitted for approval by the system's administrator. You will be notified if there is further action required.
A sponsor can be recognized as follows:
Sponsored by _____________________ or Thanks to our sponsor ____________________
*The name of the sponsor may be included but not a phone number, website or address.
How to edit your tag lines:
To change the Tag Line 1 and Tag Line 2 follow these steps.
- Log in to the BOS as Main Coordinator.
- Under Daily Operations select “Affiliate” then “Edit Profile”
- Remember you may switch between multiple Affiliates under your username at the top right.
- On the lower left portion of your affiliate profile page, find the Tag Line 1 box.
*Once you make a change, it has to be approved by an administrator of The Dollywood Foundation. You will receive an email once the changes have been approved.