My child’s book was damaged by the (mail service). I’m upset, who should I contact?

We are so sorry to hear this. You can contact your local Postmaster and report the damage and see if there is anything they can do to prevent this in the future.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us